32nd Street Dental
PATIENT READING MATERIAL
THANKS FOR VISITING US!
This page of our website here at 32nd Street Dental in Joplin, MO is dedicated to the reading pleasure of our wonderful patients, patiently waiting their turn in the waiting room. It won’t be long until we get you back in a chair to see the Doctor and begin your dental appointment. But for those few minutes you wait, here is some World News to enjoy and a few other sources of reading material to pass the time.
We appreciate your patience and your business! Patient dental patients are truly appreciated here at our Joplin dental office, 32nd Street Dental.
Breaking Internetional News: 2017-05-27 12:58:54
- Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret Russia communications
- Comey acted on Russian intel he knew was fake
- Manchester attack: More arrests as police 'roll up' bomber's network
- Who were the victims of the attack?
- Explosion kills 18 near bus stop
- Tillerson: Terror intel leak was our fault
- Man kills two in US, yelling anti-Muslim slurs
- Palestinian inmates end hunger strike
- What we learned about Melania Trump from her first overseas trip
- Take a lap of the Monaco Street Circuit in 360°
- Melania wears $51,500 designer jacket in Sicily
- Chinese jets conduct unsafe maneuver near US aircraft
- Trump says Germany is 'very bad' on trade
- Duterte to troops: Go all out in fighting militants
- Migrant tragedy on 'Europe's doorstep'
- 'Bio' coffin feeds your remains to a tree
- Sea lion grab girl: 'Seal finger' disease fears
- Mystery SOS sign confuses police
- The week in 28 photos
- First look at Disney's new 'Avatar' park
- President Donald Trump's son-in-law and trusted aide Jared Kushner may have discussed creating a secret communications channel between the Trump transition team and the Kremlin with Russia's ambassador Sergei Kislyak, The Washington Post reported Friday, citing US officials briefed on intelligence reports.
- In a commencement speech at her alma mater of Wellesley College, Hillary Clinton went after President Donald Trump comparing his presidency to that of Richard Nixon's. CNN's Brianna Keilar reports.
- Unidentified gunmen in Egypt opened fire on a bus carrying Coptic Christians, killing several people, Egypt's state news agency MENA reported, citing security sources.
- At least 18 people were killed and six others injured in a car bomb explosion in eastern Afghanistan on Saturday morning, authorities said.
- US Secretary of State is scheduled to meet British counterpart, Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson, on Friday "in an expression of UK-US solidarity" after Monday's deadly terror attack.
- Two men were fatally stabbed on a crowded commuter train in Portland, Oregon on Friday after they confronted a passenger who was "yelling a gamut of anti-Muslim and anti-everything slurs," a Portland police spokesman said.
- Hundreds of Palestinian prisoners in Israeli jails ended their hunger strike Saturday after 40 days, officials said.
- During his first foreign trip, President Trump has had his fair share of interesting encounters with other world leaders.
- What's the first thing you noticed about this picture of political spouses and partners, other than Melania Trump's continued mastery of the color black?
- By all accounts, Melania Trump has come out of her shell on this, her debut trip abroad as first lady of the United States. She has been by her husband's side, but she's also branched out on her own, visiting schools and hospitals, practicing cultural diplomacy, even having an audience with the pope -- revealing her Catholic faith.
- Two Chinese J-10 fighter jets conducted unsafe maneuvers while intercepting a US surveillance aircraft that was operating in international airspace near the South China Sea, according to the Navy.
- President Donald Trump's body language during his visit to Brussels on Thursday was about as subtle as a politician body slamming a reporter. For America's closest allies, in town for a major meeting of NATO, the actions and words of the new US President were visibly troubling. For Vladimir Putin, who surely paid close attention from Moscow, the day was filled with pleasing images and satisfying rhetoric.
- Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte, giving a pep talk to his troops in the country's restive south, exhorted the soldiers to go all out in fighting Islamic militants, but he said he's willing to sit down with his enemies and talk peace.
- World leaders on Friday will meet in Sicily -- a promised land for thousands of migrants making the desperate journey from North Africa to Europe.
- Of all the things contemporary adults believe are vital for a good marriage, a satisfying sex life and fidelity are often the top two. So it's no wonder that a recent study that reports that American couples in the early 2010s have sex, on average, nine fewer times per year than couples in the 1990s did has set off alarm bells. The decline occurred only among cohabiting or married individuals rather than their single or dating counterparts.
- The girl pulled in the harbor by a sea lion in a heart-stopping viral video is on antibiotics to avoid contracting a dangerous bacterial disease from the sea lion's mouth.
- This birth announcement won't fit on your standard 5x7 greeting card.
- Take a look at 28 photos of the week from May 19 through May 25.
- James Cameron's "Avatar" was a game-changer for me.
JOPLIN DENTISTRY READING MATERIAL AND REVIEWS:
OTHER READING MATERIALS:
© 32nd Street Dental – Joplin, MO – 32ndStreetDental.com